Join The Community

Premium WordPress Themes

Search

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Jai says 'I am not in love, will not marry an actress'


http://images.behindwoods.com/photo-galleries-q1-09/tamil-photo-gallery/engeyum-eppothum/wmarks/engeyum-eppothum03.jpg
Jai and Anjali paired in the film Engeyum Eppodhum. Even during the press meet of this film when both of them were asked that whether they are in love, they both refuted.
There was news now and then that Jai and Anjali are in love. Anjali issued a statement stating that she is not in live with Jai and she will not be pairing with him anymore.

Jai while speaking about this issue said, " For the first time Anjali and I had paired in the film Engeyum Eppodhum. After this I met her only during the audio launch of Ezham Arivu. Apart from this we have not met anywhere else. I am not in love with Anjali.

My marriage will be only arranged marriage. It will not be a love marriage and especially I will not marry an actress. I will marry the bride selected by my family members. Now my only concentration is on my cinema profession."
For more about this follow this link:
                                                         http://tamilmoviesandsongsfreedownload.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...